Share in the Adventure!

a

Monday, May 26, 2008

Meet Kate North



We are so excited that Kate North will now be joining us on this year’s trip to Nairobi. Kate will provide co-leadership as she has traveled to Kenya many times. Kate also acts as the President for the newly formed non-profit Mercy Walk (http://www.plcc.org/MercyWalk/Default.aspx) through PLCC.

Kate will, “take a lot of time "being" with the Koderans and learning from them and from Brad. Since I am so committed to this mission, I feel that the continuity of attending the teachings and seeing the people again is very important. I love to learn and I love the people there. God placed Christopher in my life seven years ago and at that time I would never had imagined that I would even travel to Kenya, let alone be this involved. I was so afraid the first time I went and now I look forward to it. God knew I needed to see for myself what was needed and to make it known to me how I could be in service to this village.”

No comments: